6.26.2009

giggling profusely

Reblogged from Ponymalta

New fave blog for a laugh: MLIA: My Life is Average.
A more serene alternative to FML.

A few ones that I'm sure had my mom questioning my sanity...

Today, my GPS told me to turn left. I went straight instead. The voice on the GPS remained cool and collected. MLIA

Today, my office became really dark because of a passing cloud. For a second, I thought it might be the Apocalypse. Then, the cloud passed, and I went back on Facebook. MLIA

Today, I was playing Roller Coaster Tycoon and named one of my roller coasters Your Mom so that all the guests were commenting that “Your Mom was great!” or “Your Mom was a really good value!”. I laughed. MLIA.

Today, I was eating beans and they spilled. Then I laughed because I had spilled the beans. MLIA

♥ Callah