1.05.2010

Sherlock Holmes

I just saw Sherlock Holmes yesterday with my sister. I absolutely loved it!

Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law (whom I'm normally not a huge fan of) played the pair of Holmes and Watson perfectly. Everything was fantastic, from the late 19th century London set (complete with partially constructed Tower Bridge), the costumes, and the score.
Rachel McAdams was fantastic as well, it was nice to see her as a criminal vs. her usual roles. I think the best part was psyching me up for my London trip. I hope they continue with this series!

♥ Callah

3 comments:

patience said...

aww, damn, i didn't really want to see it...but if rachel mcadams is in it...i love her!

Veronicahhh said...

what about RDjr's terrrrrible english accent? what about the fact that they just flashed back most of the film at the end to solve the whole thing (I can remember 1.5hrs back, guy ritchie)?

buttttt Rachel was a total babe, and I loved the bad teeth, gross frogs, experiments, and overall guy ritchie-ness of the whole mess.

♥ Callah said...

I loved the package as a whole (the score and the set the most), so i can deal with above mentioned! As for the flashback thing, it's pg-13... Maybe he thought the younger audience needed it spelled out a bit more?